Michelle Fitzpatrick has been named as the winner of our 6 Nations competition which ran throughout this year’s tournament. Michelle, who plays for the Pontyclun Falcons in South Wales, answered our six historical 6 Nations questions correctly. See below for the full set of questions and answers. Michelle wins a brand new Apple ipod shuffle.
1) Three nations have achieved a Grand Slam - England, France and... who?
2) Whose penalty, in the last minute of the game, gave Wales their first win over England in 2009?
Answer: Non Evans
3) Who scored a try in every one of England's games in 2009, including a hat-trick against Italy?
Answer: Fiona Pocock
4) Where did Ireland record their first victory over France in 2009?
Answer: Ashbourne, Meath
5) Who has been Italy's top points scorer in every one of their Six Nations campaigns?
Answer: Veronica Schiavon
6) What was Spain's highest finishing position during their years in the Six Nations?
Answer: Third in 2004
Prize thanks to: MR Systems: www.mrsystems.co.uk
Question and Answers supplied by: John Birch