- First test : 1987
- Wiki page : View page
- Number of teams (est) : 183
- Website : View page
- Results : View result history
Wales women first played officially in April 1987 when they they took on England. Prior to that Welsh players were selected to represent Great Britain. Wales hosted the first ever Women's Rugby World Cup in Cardiff in 1991 and since then they have participated in a further four of the five tournaments finishing fourth in 1994, their highest ever finish. The Welsh Women's Rugby Union was created in 1994 and the WWRU also became affiliated to the Welsh Rugby Union at the same
- Thursday March 01st 2012read more
Wales have made two changes to their starting line-up for Saturday’s re-scheduled 6 Nations...
- Wednesday February 22nd 2012read more
- Monday February 20th 2012read more
- Sunday February 12th 2012read more
- Wednesday February 08th 2012read more
There are three changes to the Wales women’s rugby side for this Sunday's 6 Nations clash...
- Friday December 23rd 2011read more
Wales women will play at the Millenium Stadium for the first time when they host Italy in the...
- Wednesday December 21st 2011read more
- Monday September 05th 2011read more
Today marks one year since the end of the 2010 Women's Rugby World Cup. In our special three...