- First test : 1987
- Wiki page : View page
- Number of teams (est) : 100
- Website : View page
- Results : View result history
In the late 1970's women began to play rugby in Canada. By 1983 Provincial Championships were being contested, and in 1987 the first official National Championship was held. Rugby Canada's first women's international was played in Victoria, BC against the USA on November 14th in 1987. Since then, Canadian women have competed at all World Cups and they are consistently amongst the top six women’s rugby nations in the world.
- Saturday April 01st 2023read more
Canada were on another level as they beat USA 50-17 in the Pacific 4s opener in Madrid.
- Tuesday February 28th 2023read more
Details of the 2023 Pacific Fours have been announced.
- Tuesday October 25th 2022read more
There are four exciting World Cup quarterfinals this weekend, but one in particular catches the...
- Sunday October 23rd 2022read more
The final six games of the pool phase took place this weekend
- Monday September 26th 2022read more
Canada and New Zealand have won the final warm-up games before the World Cup on Saturday.
- Monday July 25th 2022read more
Italy played their first ever test outside Europe, but lost 34-24 to Canada, playing their first...
- Saturday June 18th 2022read more
New Zealand have won the Pacific Fours in the wild weather of Whangarei, on New Zealand’s North...
- Monday June 06th 2022read more
New Zealand and Canada kicked off the new Pacific Fours competition with wins in poor conditions...